Every member of our team is dedicated to providing every child we see with the highest quality medical care in a warm, respectful and professional manner. Our team includes nurses, medical assistants, and board certified pediatricians with a depth of medical knowledge and decades of experience caring for patients and their families. Each team member is passionate about serving the families of our patients, and helping parents raise emotionally and physically healthy children.
Advance Pediatrics has been recognized by National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.™ This designations means that this national board has assessed the quality of our care at a high standard based on
- Convenience & access of care
- Positive patient outcomes
- A sophisticated medical records system
- More affordable health care
For more information about the Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition, please visit www.ncqa.org.
- Well and sick child care
- School and sports physicals
- Treatment of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) using both medicine and non-medicine approaches
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pediatric conditions
- Developmental pediatrics/behavioral pediatrics
- Complementary alternative medicine
- Referral to other specialists or to community resources for specialized evaluation or treatment
Payment & Insurance
As part of Cornerstone Health Care, our practice participates with most major health insurance plans. Our office staff will be able to tell you if your plan is accepted by our practice, or you can refer to this list of participating health plans. If you have a question concerning billing, please call Cornerstone Financial Services at 336 802-2000.
Electronic Medical Records
As a patient of Cornerstone Health Care, your child’s medical record is maintained through a secure system. This medical record is accessible to you, and those members of your medical team who must refer to it to treat your child. No other parties may access your child’s medical record without your signed permission.
We are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. for prescription refills.
Requests received after 4:30 p.m. will be handled the next regular business day.