Each member of the Cornerstone Endocrinology staff looks forward to providing you with comprehensive endocrine care in a friendly, comfortable environment.
We Value Our Patients
We truly enjoy what we do and take pride in our Endocrinology specialty. If you have any questions or suggestions about our practice or your care, we sincerely welcome those thoughts and encourage you to share them with us.
Endocrinology physicians diagnose and treat patients with conditions including:
- Type 1 Diabetes (including patients on insulin pumps)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes (high blood sugars found during pregnancy)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) and Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Goiters and Thyroid Nodules
- Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis and Post-Operative Care
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia, as well as Vitamin D Deficiency
- Pituitary Problems and Masses
- Adrenal Problems and Masses
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol and/or triglyceride levels)
- Metabolic Syndrome
Videos & Resources
Preparing for Your Visit
- We strive to stay on schedule and ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so that you may be seen in a timely manner. If you cannot make your appointment, we ask that you give us 24 hours notice.
- Patient confidentiality is carefully maintained with the utmost respect for your privacy. Information regarding your medical care will not be released to anyone without your signed consent.
When your primary care provider refers you to our practice, we will ask their office to send or fax us your medical records as they relate to the reason for the referral. If your primary care provider is part of Cornerstone Health Care, this step is not necessary as we can review your chart in our electronic medical record (EMR). We will communicate with your referring provider after your first visit and periodically after that. We routinely fax your lab results to your primary care provider to avoid unnecessary or repeated blood draws.
Payment & Insurance
Our office is a participating provider with most major health insurance plans. Please be sure to bring your insurance card to each office visit. Your “copay” and portion of the bill not covered by your health insurance are expected to be paid at the time of service. It is your responsibility to make sure your bills are paid in a timely manner. As a courtesy, we will file your insurance claims.
If you have a question concerning billing, please call Cornerstone Financial Services at 336 802-2000.
If you need a prescription refill, please contact your pharmacy and they will call our office. This process allows our physicians and your pharmacist to review and complete your request more efficiently.